Green Sarbottam OPC Cement
Sarbottam’s OPC Cement goes above and beyond the minimum quality standard set by the Bureau of Standards & Metrology (NS), and differs from the competition by:
- providing a higher Blaine and hence finer cement, up to 4500 cm2/g compared to about 3000 cm2/g (or less),
- being comprehensively free from alkalis,
- providing 20% or more bonding strength, therefore requiring at least 20% less cement for the same job,
- delivering the strength of M35 and M40 concrete without the use of any admixtures, and,
- providing much faster setting times, allowing for construction projects to be completed faster.
Sarbottam offers its OPC in two variations, a 43-grade and a 53-grade version.